Housing Benefit is available to people who rent their property from Dundee City Council, a Housing Association, a Housing co-op or a Private Landlord who are on a low income.
All of our Housing Benefit / Council Tax Reduction application forms can be found below:-
- Submit an application for Housing Benefit / Council Tax Reduction
(if you are self employed you must complete an additional form which can be attached to your online application form or emailed separately to email@example.com)
- Submit an application to have Housing Benefit (LHA) paid direct to your Landlord
- Submit an Housing Benefit / Council Tax Reduction Change of Circumstances
- Submit an Housing Benefit / Council Tax Reduction Change of Address
- Submit an Discretionary Housing Payment (DHP) application
Alternatively you can request any form to be issued to you by calling our Customer Services Team by dialling 01382 431205. Opening hours are: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm; Wednesday 9.30am - 5.00pm. Calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes.