Housing Benefit is available to people who rent their property from Dundee City Council, a Housing Association, a Housing co-op or a Private Landlord who are on a low income.
All of our Housing Benefit / Council Tax Reduction application forms can be found below:-
- Submit an application for Housing Benefit / Council Tax Reduction
(if you are self employed you must complete an additional form which can be attached to your online application form or emailed separately to email@example.com)
- Submit an application to have Housing Benefit (LHA) paid direct to your Landlord
- Submit a Housing Benefit / Council Tax Reduction Change of Circumstances
- Submit a Housing Benefit / Council Tax Reduction Change of Address
- Submit a Discretionary Housing Payment (DHP) application
Alternatively you can request any form to be issued to you by calling our Customer Services Team by dialling 01382 431205. Opening hours are: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm; Wednesday 9.30am - 5.00pm. Calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes.