How Can We Help You?
Rate this page/information Rate as Good   Rate as Average   Rate as Poor

Charging for Care and Support Services

Dundee City Council is committed to providing high-quality services to meet the needs of the people in Dundee. We arrange care and support services to help people to live as independently as possible in their own homes wherever it is practical, sensible and safe to do so.

The Social Work (Scotland) Act 1968 and the Mental Health (Care and Treatment) (Scotland) Act 2003 allows us to make a charge for certain social care and housing support services. Charges made for services are used to provide services for you in Dundee.

If you would like to discuss your personal care needs, please contact your current care worker. The following social work team can also help:

Care services for people aged 16 and over

Dundee Health and Social Care Partnership First Contact Team
Dundee House, Floor 2
50 North Lindsay Street
Dundee DD1 1NF
Tel: 01382 434019
Fax: 01382 200321