Have your say by making a contribution to the future of Social Work Services
If you are:
- a customer of the Social Work services now or have been in the past,
- a community group
- a residents group or,
- a person who is interested in the future of social work services or
- a person or group who would be interested in taking part in future consultations on services.
We would like to hear from you
The comments or information we get from you can be used for a variety of purposes that can include:
- planning future services
- identifying gaps in existing services
- helping us improve the service we provide
- giving us a better sense about what people think of social work
If you would like to have your say, write to the Social Work Customer Care Governance Officer, Dundee Health and Social Care Partnership, Level 2, Dundee House, 50 North Lindsay Street, Dundee, DD1 1NF.