Coronavirus (COVID-19) content
Local authorities and partner agencies across Scotland - including Dundee City Council - are working to minimise the impacts of coronavirus on our communities.
Now that we have moved beyond the Levels system, the emphasis will continue to be on personal responsibility, good practice and informed judgement. The pandemic is not over, and we must focus on preventing the spread of the virus.
Testing for coronavirus is available to anyone, whether or not you have symptoms. Tests can be booked online.
- Coronavirus vaccinations
- How to get tested
- Advice and support for citizens
- Beyond Level 0
- Schools information
- Guidance for university and college students
- Check In Scotland app
- Latest news about Council / Leisure & Culture Dundee Services
- Advice for Business
- Public health and sector specific information
- COVID-19 BSL, Easy Read and Large Print formats
- COVID-19 Community Languages
- COVID-19 Useful Links