Coronavirus (COVID-19) content
Local authorities and partner agencies across Scotland - including Dundee City Council - are working to minimise the impacts of coronavirus on our communities.
Level 3 restrictions under the Scottish Government's Strategic Framework apply in Dundee. These measures cover non-essential travel into and out of the city, hospitality and socialising, education and more, and are focused on reducing the spread of the virus.
Details of what the restrictions mean for people who live and work in Dundee can be found on this Frequently Asked Questions page.
In addition to following these guidelines, everyone has a role to play in helping to contain the virus by following the latest health and hygiene advice. This video provides further hand washing advice.
Please follow the FACTS guidance - Face coverings (for most people) in enclosed spaces; Avoid crowded places; Clean your hands and surfaces regularly; Two-metre social distancing; Self-isolate and book a test if you develop coronavirus symptoms.
Testing for coronavirus is available to anyone who is showing symptoms – a high temperature, new, continuous cough or loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste. Tests can be booked online.
The links below provide guidance on the ongoing impacts of coronavirus, how to help prevent the spread of the virus, where to get help if you need it, the steps being taken to help communities and businesses recover, and much more.
- Protection Level 3 - Frequently Asked Questions
- Guidance for the festive period
- COVID-19 cases in schools
- Guidance for university and college students
- Advice for people on the shielding list
- Latest news about Council / Leisure & Culture Dundee Services
- Support and Testing
- Advice and Support for Citizens
- Advice for Business
- Advice for Social Enterprise / Third Sector
- Updates on public health and sector specific information
- Keeping Healthy
- COVID-19 information in BSL, Easy Read and Large Print formats
- COVID-19 information in Community Languages
- COVID-19 Useful Links