Coronavirus (COVID-19) content
Local authorities and partner agencies across Scotland - including Dundee City Council - are working to minimise the impacts of coronavirus on our communities.
Please follow the FACTS guidance - Face coverings (for most people) in enclosed spaces; Avoid crowded places; Clean your hands and surfaces regularly; Two-metre social distancing; Self-isolate and book a test if you develop coronavirus symptoms.
Testing for coronavirus is available to anyone who is showing symptoms – a high temperature, new, continuous cough or loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste. Tests can be booked online.
- Protection Level 3
- Protection Level 2 (from May 17)
- Timetable for further lockdown easing
- Coronavirus vaccinations
- How to get tested
- Advice and support for citizens
- Schools information
- Guidance for university and college students
- Advice for people on the shielding list
- Check In Scotland app
- Keeping healthy
- Latest news about Council / Leisure & Culture Dundee Services
- Advice for Business
- Advice for Social Enterprise / Third Sector
- Public health and sector specific information
- COVID-19 BSL, Easy Read and Large Print formats
- COVID-19 Community Languages
- COVID-19 Useful Links