Coronavirus (COVID-19) content
Local authorities and partner agencies across Scotland - including Dundee City Council - are working to minimise the impacts of coronavirus on our communities.
You have a vital role to play in helping to contain the virus by following the latest health and hygiene advice. This video provides further hand washing advice.
Please follow the FACTS guidance - Face coverings (for most people) in enclosed spaces; Avoid crowded places; Clean your hands and surfaces regularly; Two-metre social distancing; Self-isolate and book a test if you develop coronavirus symptoms.
Testing for coronavirus is available to anyone who is showing symptoms – a high temperature, new, continuous cough or loss of taste or smell. Tests can be booked online.
On May 21, the Scottish Government published a route map through and out of the crisis.
The links below provide guidance on the ongoing impacts of coronavirus, how to help prevent the spread of the virus, where to get help if you need it, the steps being taken to help communities and businesses recover, and much more.
- COVID-19 cases in schools
- Guidance for university and college students
- Advice for people on the shielding list
- Latest news about Council / Leisure & Culture Dundee Services
- Route Map: Phase Three
- Support and Testing
- Latest updates on public health and sector specific information
- Advice and Support for Citizens
- Advice for Business
- Advice for Social Enterprise / Third Sector
- Keeping Healthy
- COVID-19 Useful Links