Coronavirus (COVID-19) content
All COVID rules and restrictions have been lifted in Scotland, but the virus has not gone away.
We all need to keep playing our part to protect ourselves and others. You can do this by:
- getting your vaccine when offered to ensure you are fully protected
- staying at home if you’re unwell with symptoms or have a fever
- opening windows when socialising indoors
- wearing a face covering in indoor public places and on public transport
- washing your hands to protect yourself
Care for yourself and others to help slow down the spread of the virus and reduce pressure on our health services.
For more information and support visit the Scottish government's website.