Coronavirus (COVID-19) content
Local authorities and partner agencies across Scotland - including Dundee City Council - are working to minimise the impacts of coronavirus on our communities.
An updated framework for moving out of lockdown has been published by the Scottish Government. It sets out a plan to restore, in a phased way, greater normality to our everyday lives.
In the meantime, enhanced Level 4 restrictions are in place in Dundee and across mainland Scotland. Further information about this can be found here.
In addition to following these guidelines, everyone has a role to play in helping to contain the virus by following the latest health and hygiene advice. This video provides further hand washing advice.
Please follow the FACTS guidance - Face coverings (for most people) in enclosed spaces; Avoid crowded places; Clean your hands and surfaces regularly; Two-metre social distancing; Self-isolate and book a test if you develop coronavirus symptoms.
Testing for coronavirus is available to anyone who is showing symptoms – a high temperature, new, continuous cough or loss of, or change in, sense of smell or taste. Tests can be booked online.
Coronavirus vaccinations are now under way in Dundee and across Scotland. For more information see the NHS Inform website.
- Enhanced protection level 4
- Coronavirus vaccinations
- Schools information
- Guidance for university and college students
- Advice for people on the shielding list
- Keeping Healthy
- Latest news about Council / Leisure & Culture Dundee Services
- Support and Testing
- Advice and Support for Citizens
- Advice for Business
- Advice for Social Enterprise / Third Sector
- Public health and sector specific information
- COVID-19 BSL, Easy Read and Large Print formats
- COVID-19 Community Languages
- COVID-19 Useful Links