COVID-19 Advice for Business content
Current Grant Schemes being delivered by Dundee City Council
- Strategic Framework Business Fund - Level 4 (Closure)
- Coronavirus: Taxi & Private Hire Driver Support Fund
- Dundee COVID-19 Discretionary Fund
- COVID-19 Support for Brewers, Travel Agents & Indoor Football Centres
Live grant schemes
Advice for Business
In the first instance, we would invite businesses to keep up-to-date with information on the various funding, grants, relief and schemes that are being made available to businesses in Scotland, subject to eligibility criteria. All of this information is captured in the COVID-19 Business Support Summary, and this will be updated as information becomes available.
The ‘COVID -19 Advice for Business’ page is intended as a one-stop information guide with advice from DCC, support organisations, Scottish Government and other agencies. The guidance will follow five key themes:
- Support for business
- Protecting your staff and customers
- Advice/enforcement for businesses
- Sector specific guidance
We appreciate that businesses will have individual needs that aren’t met by this guidance, and invite those who have any specific queries to respond to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to resolve any issues or direct to the relevant support contact internally or externally.