How Can We Help You?
Rate this page/information Rate as Good   Rate as Average   Rate as Poor

Housing Repairs

If you are a tenant of Dundee City Council you can request a non-emergency repair using our MyDundee secure access to services (the benefits of using MyDundee include your ability to track the progress of your repair request). Alternatively, you can request a non-emergency repair by filling in the form below.

MyDundee Account

Please note we cannot process the following types of repair requests through the online repair reporting form. Please contact the Customer Services Team 01382 434343.

  • emergency repairs, for example burst pipes, no electricity
  • communal repairs by owners
  • repairs on behalf of other people
If you smell GAS please contact Transco ................ 0800 111 999

Section 1 - Non-Emergency Repairs Form

Please complete all the contact details marked with an asterisk * on the form below, for example Rent Account Number. These details are essential to help us deal with your request as soon as possible. When you have filled in the form, just click on 'Enter Repair' to submit it to us. We will be in touch with you to let you know how we will help you. We will email you, if you have an email address, or we will telephone you.

Please enter your Rent Account No.
This is on your rent card and on any letters you may have received about rent payments or housing benefit. We need your house number and postcode too.

When you have entered your information - Click on Enter Repair. Section 2 of this form will appear. You can type in information describing the repair you need, give more contact details and let us know what time is most suitable for you to have the work carried out.

Data Protection Act

Data Protection Act 1998

Your personal data

Dundee City Council respects any individual's personal information and undertakes to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. We must protect the public funds we handle and so we may exchange information about you with other government departments and other local authorities in order to check the accuracy of information; to prevent or detect crime; or protect public funds in other ways as allowed by law. We will not release information about you to anyone outside this council unless the law allows us to.

The personal data you have provided will be used for the following purposes:
  • Processing of Housing Repairs On-Line.
Your data may be disclosed to the following parties in connection with the aforesaid purposes:
  • Any Council department involved in the processing of Housing Repairs On-Line.
  • The Police and Fire & Rescue Services involved in the processing of Housing Repairs On-Line.
  • The Council's Insurers and may be shared with other insurance professionals for the purpose of the processing of insurance claims.
Data relating to possible fraud may be disclosed to the following parties:-
  • Internal or external Council Departments and other organisations as deemed necessary such as the Department for Work and Pensions, the Inland Revenue, Employers, Pension Providers and any others where appropriate.
Dundee City Council is the registered Data Controller. Any queries in the processing of your personal data by Dundee City Council should be directed to the Data Protection Officer. A copy of the Council's Data Protection Policy can be obtained by writing to the Legal Manager, Legal Division, Corporate Services, 21 City Square, Dundee DD1 3BY or for details of the Data Protection Officer please visit the Data Protection area of this site.
* denotes required field