Parking Information and Enquiries content
All of our parking facilities are open 24/7, 365 days a year. Please note that charging is suspended for all on and off-street parking for the duration of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown period.
To provide, maintain and regulate parking provision as part of the Local Transport Strategy to ensure the adequate provision and quality of facilities to compliment the economic, social and recreational aspirations of the city whilst taking due cognisance of the need for a balanced transportation strategy.
For all parking-related issues including permits, monthly tickets and general information relating to Penalty Charge Notices, please call 01382 432096 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, to ensure parking facilities are not detrimental to the economic or environmental health of the city, the service will also take into account supplementary guidelines from the Dundee Local Plan.
- Disabled Parking
- Coach Facilities and Parking Map (2.06MB PDF)
- Parking - Map of Car Parks
- Parking Charges
- JustPark Pay by Phone Locations
- Pay Penalty Charge Notice
- Penalty Charge Notice Challenge
- Penalty Charge Notices
- Parking Dispensation
- Traffic Regulation Order (TRO) Map
- Apply for a Residents' Parking Permit (Menzieshill, Broughty Ferry, City Centre) (400KB MS Word doc)
- Parking Monthly Tickets
- Parking Permits
- Blue Badge Scheme
Parking Annual Reports
- Parking Annual Report 2018 (2.43MB PDF)
- Parking Annual Report 2017 (1.34MB PDF)
- Parking Annual Report 2016 (1.97MB PDF)
- Parking Annual Report 2015 (1.56MB PDF)
- Parking Annual Report 2014 (1.39MB PDF)
Suspension of Pay and Display Bays
A pay & display bay may be suspended for a minimum of one day at any time. This is useful when it is necessary for a vehicle to be parked longer than the restricted time in a given area e.g. one hour in the city centre.
This can be arranged via the Enforcement Administrator by telephoning 01382 432095. The information required is the registration number of the vehicle, the location and the duration of the suspension.
Current charges for the suspension of one bay in the city centre are £31.00 per day; bays out with the centre are £12.70. Payment is usually made by credit or debit card over the phone at the time of booking the bay.