Oversailing Tower Cranes

Tower Cranes where any part of the crane (jib, counterweight etc) oversails the Public Road at any point during operation requires a licence from the Roads Authority. Applicants must complete the form and submit with requisite payment to the address given on the form.

For any queries relating to Crane permits please contact

Andy Scrimgeour, Email andy.scrimgeour@dundeecity.gov.uk, Tel 07939282882
or Mark Cobb, Email mark.cobb@dundeecity.gov.uk, Tel 07939282884

Road Maintenance Partnership
Fairmuir Depot
365 Clepington Road
Dundee DD3 8DZ