Council Tax Moving Home

When you move permanently to a new address you must notify the Council Tax department.  To do this, submit a change of address form.

In addition to either of the above, you may also wish to visit the Electoral Registration section where you can download a registration form.

Contact Us

If you have any Council Tax queries, you can contact us in the following ways:-

By Email:
Our departmental email address is

By Telephone:
Call our Customer Services Team on 01382 431205.  Opening hours are: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm; Wednesday 9.30am - 5.00pm.  Calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes.

By visiting us:
Visit us in person at any of our designated enquiry offices.

By post:
Write to us at the following address:-
Executive Director of Corporate Services
Customer Services and IT
PO BOX 216