In order to promote and achieve a consistent approach to Health and Safety Enforcement, we will engage in the following:
- Liaison with the six other Councils as a member of the Central, Fife and Tayside Liaison Group;
- Liaison with, and membership of, the Health and Safety Co-ordinating Group (HASCOG);
- Provide representation, where possible, on any other bodies in relation to health and safety legislation enforcement, as requested.
- Liaison with other Services within Dundee City Council on issues affecting health and safety;
- Liaison with other Local Authorities, Agencies and Professional Bodies e.g. The Royal Environmental Health Institute of Scotland (REHIS), as appropriate;
- Liaison with the Scottish Government, NHS Tayside, the Health and Safety Executive, Health Protection Scotland during incidents and investigations, where appropriate;
- Respond to appropriate consultation documents issued by the Health and Safety Executive and the Scottish Government or other bodies.
5 City Square
Dundee, DD1 3BA
Tel: 01382 433710 Option 4