Purpose of Grant
To support administrative, volunteer training and programme development costs for Youth and Community Organisations.
Who can apply
Grants of up to £500 are available to support administrative, volunteer training and programme development costs for Youth and Community Organisations.
Who can not apply
- Groups and organisations outwith Dundee.
- Groups and organisations whose aims are not consistent with the Council's Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Assist in developing locally based responses to identified community needs.
- Annual accounts for the previous financial year must be submitted with the application.
Funds can be given to support
- Publicity and promotion
- Administrative costs
- Programme development
The application should highlight:
- Who the application is targeting
- What activities are being proposed
- Approaches used to achieve this
- What will be the outcome if it is successful
- How it relates to key community priorities
The fund cannot be used to subsidise staff or accommodation costs.
Alternatively, you may prefer to complete and return an MS Word version of the form (55KB)
If you need any more information about this grant before you complete an application form, please contact:
|Name of Lead Officer:||John Hosie|
|Email of the Lead Officer:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone number:||01382 435856|
|Postal address:||Community Regeneration Manager,
Mitchell Street Centre, Mitchell Street
Dundee, DD2 2LJ