Adult learning teams across the city work alongside communities and partners to provide learning opportunities and activities that enable adults of all ages to develop and progress in their lives.
We offer programmes and activities, some of which are accredited under the following themes:
- Employability / First Steps to Learning
- ESOL – English classes for Speakers of Other Languages
- Family Learning - a range of fun family learning activities
- Guidance - one to one support for anyone looking for help to return to learning, training or employment
- IT4Work and Life - basic computer classes
- Literacies - help with reading, writing, spelling and numbers
How to get Involved
Contact us or drop in to your local community centre to find out what’s available in your area.