Understanding The S4-S6 Years in Secondary Schools content
This resource is intended to support parents, carers and families better understand the evolving senior phase (S4-S6) in Dundee’s secondary schools. The resource is intended to help parents support their children's choices and learning journey prior to, during and after their senior phase.
The idea for this resource came from a meeting between secondary school Parent Council representatives and Taletta Jamieson (Parental Engagement Officer) who, sadly, is no longer with us.
- Begin the Education Pathway
- Dundee Vision, Ambition and Plans
- Dundee City Performance Data
- Individual School Performance Data
- Individual School Websites
- Broad General Education
- Senior Phase Learning Pathways
- Foundation Apprenticeships
- Supporting Learners with ASN
- Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework
- Post School Positive Destinations
- Skills Development Scotland
- Parent Zone