This document contains Terms and Conditions for use of Dundee City Council's Website
Access to and use of this website is provided by Dundee City Council subject to the following:
- Use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions with such acceptance taking effect on the date that you first access and use this website.
- Dundee City Council reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain notification of such changes. Your continued access to and use of this website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
- Except where otherwise noted the contents of this website including the design, text, graphics and arrangement of the pages are the property of Dundee City Council.
- The contents are materials copyrighted to Dundee City Council or to content providers approved by Dundee City Council. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- In accessing the web pages at http://www.dundeecity.gov.uk the user agrees to only download the content for the user’s personal non-commercial use. Dundee City Council reserves the right to withdraw this authorisation at any time by notice on this website.
- The user is not permitted to copy , broadcast, download, store ( in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without prior written permission of Dundee City Council.
- The user agrees to use this website for lawful purposes only, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this website by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes without limitation conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow or dialogue within this website.
- The names, images and logos identifying http://www.dundeecity.gov.uk and associated products and services are proprietary marks of Dundee City Council. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise , any licence or right under any trademark or patent or copyright.
- While using this website, you may access third party websites through links. Such third party websites are not under the control of Dundee City Council. Dundee City Council is not responsible for the availability of such sites or their contents. Any links provided on this website are provided for your interest or convenience only. These links do not represent or imply any endorsement by Dundee City Council of such linked sites. Dundee City Council cannot be held liable for any loss or damage which may arise from access to and use of such linked sites or contracts entered into resulting from the use of such linked sites. The user acknowledges that the terms and conditions of use applicable to such linked sites govern the use of such linked sites.
- Merchandise products or services may be provided to the user by third parties through this website or links to third party websites on this website. Dundee City Council makes no representation or warranty of condition either expressed or implied to the user regarding such merchandise, products or services. It is for the user to be entirely satisfied as to the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of any third party’s website, representation or warranty of condition.
- The user’s transactions with any third party provider are solely between the user and the third party provider and are subject to any terms and conditions which might apply to such transactions.
- This Website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Dundee City Council, its products and services (or to third party products and services) is provided without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- In no event will Dundee City Council be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of data or loss of profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other action, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. Dundee City Council does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected , or that this website or the server which makes it available are free of viruses or bugs, or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the said materials.
- No warranty is given that this website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
- Dundee City Council accepts no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by Dundee City Council or any third party.
- Dundee City Council takes steps to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and kept up-to-date. However it is general information only and must not be used or relied upon for any other purpose.
Personal information submitted via our website by e-mail or electronic form will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Information provided by you will not be used in any way other than for its original purpose. Unless you are explicitly asked for permission and give it, you will not receive any unsolicited paper or electronic mail as a consequence of submitting an electronic form or an email. Please see our Policy Statement for information about cookies.