Marriage and Civil Partnerships content
COVID-19 Update (update 12 February)
Weddings are now max 5 people including the bride and groom, two witnesses and the celebrant. Under current COVID restrictions people are not permitted to travel to other local authority areas so please bear this in mind before contacting us.
Everyone must wear masks for coming into the ceremony, and during the ceremony, however the bride and groom can take their masks off for the duration of the ceremony.
Please contact us 01382 435222 to discuss arrangements further.
- Who Can Be Married in Scotland
- Types of Marriage
- How and When to Give Notice
- Documents to be Produced
- Options and Examples for your Ceremony
- Foreign Nationals Wishing to Marry in Scotland
- Same Sex Marriage in Scotland
- Arranging a Civil Marriage in Dundee