The Communications Service:
- provides a professional communications service to all Council service areas and some partner agencies
- ensures that the residents of Dundee and the media (local and national) are provided with accurate and up-to-date information about council services, facilities and policies
- undertakes media relations and media training while providing advice to all the Council on media issues
- assists with the development of the council's social media presence and manages the Council's Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Flickr, TikTok accounts
- oversees the Council's web content
- develops campaigns with national and local agencies as well as services of the Council
- provides graphic and web design
Media Contact Information
For all media inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For emergency out of hours media inquiries only, journalists can call 07985 817954.
The Communication Strategy for 2022-27 sets out how the Council communicates externally and internally. The intended outcome is to deliver modern, multi-channel communications that support the strategic priorities of the council.
Read the Communication Strategy 2022-27