The Community Planning Service:
- co-ordinates the Dundee Partnership
- leads on Community Planning and the Local Outcome Improvement Plan (LOIP) process, formerly the Single Outcome Agreement process
- manages funding for community regeneration
- is home to the Information and Research Team
- co-ordinates reporting on the Child Poverty & Fairness Action Plan and supports the Dundee Fairness Leadership Panel
- supports policy and strategy development to meet the Council's priorities, with specialist input into Equalities and Tackling Poverty.