Insurance and Risk Management content
The Insurance and Risk Management team carries out a range of functions for Dundee City Council and a number of Outside Bodies.
The team are responsible for:
- ensuring that the Council’s assets are adequately and effectively insured through a combination of commercial insurance and a self insurance programme;
- arranging insurance for Dundee City Council to meet its legal liabilities;
- provision of advice and guidance to departments on insurance and operational risk management issues;
- promotion and instigation of departmental risk management initiatives;
- dealing with all insurance claims made against Dundee City Council and pursuing recovery of costs against third parties who have caused damage to Council property;
- arranging insurance for a number of Outside Bodies and administering all claims for each of these organisations;
- administering a Home Contents Insurance Scheme for Council tenants.
If you wish to make a liability claim against Dundee City Council: http://www.dundeecity.gov.uk/webform/liability
To apply for home contents insurance or to find out more information, please follow the link below or call 01382 433899 for assistance:
Contact can be made with the Insurance and Risk Management team at: firstname.lastname@example.org