Council Tax Forms
We have a number of Council Tax forms that can be downloaded or completed online:
- Set up a Direct Debit online to pay council tax
- Register for Council Tax
- Submit a Council Tax change of address
- Submit a Council Tax change of circumstances
- Apply for Council Tax single person discount
- Apply for Council Tax disablement reduction
- Apply for a care workers Council Tax discount (where someone lives in the dwelling and provides care)
- Apply for an apprentice Council Tax discount
- Apply for a Council Tax exemption (occupied property)
- Apply for a Council Tax exemption (unoccupied property)
- Apply for a Council Tax exemption due to severe mental impairment
- Apply for Council Tax paperless billing
If we've asked you to provide additional documents and/or information, you don’t need to visit our offices or send documents through the post. You can supply this information using our online evidence upload form.
Students can apply online for a Council Tax exemption/discount. An additional form must be completed if you study outwith Dundee College, Angus College, University of Dundee or the University of Abertay. Please visit our Guide to Students section for further information.