Housing and Property Chamber

Your Right to Complain under Property Factoring Legislation

Housing and Property Chamber
4th Floor, 1 Atlantic Quay, 45 Robertson Street
Glasgow G2 8JB

Telephone: 0141 302 5900
Email : HPCadmin@scotcourtstribunals.gov.uk
Website : www.housingandpropertychamber.scot

If you remain dissatisfied with Dundee City Council's final response on the Property Factoring Services provided, and feel that the issues raised are unresolved, you have a right to complain under the Property Factoring Legislation (reference The Property Factors (Scotland) Act 2011)

The Housing and Property Chamber is the First –Tier Tribunal for Scotland who looks at complaints of this nature. (Prior to this date the Panel who heard complaints was referred to as The Homeowner Housing Panel)

If you wish to make an application in this regard, all requests must be submitted in writing. An application form is available online or on request from the address as detailed above.