RIMAP - Tackling Racism Together content
RIMAP is the Racist Incidents Multi Agency Panel.
The panel is a partnership and includes members from Dundee City Council (Housing, Leisure and Communities, Social Work, Education), NHS Tayside, Tayside Police, Procurator Fiscals Office and Victim Support.
The panel is committed to eliminating discrimination, racial attacks and harassment and promoting good relationships between and towards minority ethnic communities by:
- Raising awareness of incidents
- Collating and analysing information to identify trends or patterns in incidents and co-ordinate action to address causes
- Supporting victims of racial abuse using a Multi Agency approach
- Promoting awareness of RIMAP to individuals and communities
- Promoting training and awareness