Letting Service Standards content
We aim to provide a high quality, efficient and effective lettings service which is accessible, equitable and customer focussed.
We will do this by:
- Helping you to complete a housing application form either in person at the Lettings Centre, East District Office, West District Office or Dundee House.
- Providing you with information and advice when you telephone the Lettings Centre on 0300 123 9023 or 01382 307400.
- Assessing your application for housing within 10 working days and writing to you to let you know your name has been added to the housing list.
- Contacting you either by phone or in writing, to review your application for housing at least once a year.
- Re-assessing your application and update it on the housing list within 5 working days, when you tell us about a change in circumstances.
- Ensuring all our properties meet our relet standard and are clean, tidy, and fit for you to view.
- Only offering you housing which meets your assessed needs.
- Going with you to visit all properties we offer you.
- Giving you 24 hours to decide if you wish to accept the offer.
- Providing you with a Welcome Pack when you sign for your tenancy.
- Offering you an office interview or home visit, where required.
East District Housing Office
169 Pitkerro Road
Dundee DD4 8ES
Tel. 0300 123 9023 or 01382 307400