Report a Grit Bin Fault

Report a Grit Bin Fault container

Report a Grit Bin Fault content

Notification of Grit Bin Problems

Report a Grit Bin Issue

Alternatively, you can report this by telephone onĀ 01382 433558

Applications to request a new grit bin need to be made in writing. Once received, applications will be assessed and you will be informed of the outcome. Applications should be sent to City Engineers, Dundee House, 50 North Lindsay Street, Dundee DD1 1QE or by email to