Report a Grit Bin Fault

Notification of Grit Bin Problems

You can report a grit bin fault by email by contacting Customer Services  

or by telephone at 01382 433558

Applications to request a new grit bin need to be made in writing. Once received, applications will be assessed and you will be informed of the outcome. Applications should be sent to City Engineers, Dundee House, 50 North Lindsay Street, Dundee DD1 1QE or by email.