Dundee House customer service delivery and cash office to return20/08/20
In-person customer service and cash office services will resume at Dundee House on Monday 24th August, following their closure due to Coronavirus (Covid-19) restrictions.
Face-to-face customer service will return on an appointment-only basis and customers are asked to continue using Dundee City Council’s online and telephone services wherever possible.
Customer services will provide assistance on Council Tax, Council Tax Reduction, Housing Benefit and general enquiries about housing, blue badges, National Entitlement Cards, parking, free school meal payments, clothing grants and disabled parking bays.
Where members of the public have enquiries that cannot be dealt with online or by telephone, they should book an appointment via firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone (01382) 431205 for Council Tax, Council Tax Reduction & Housing Benefit matters or (01382) 433129 for general enquiries.
Measures will be in place to ensure the safety of both staff and customers. Those attending appointments are asked to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Appointments can only be made using the above methods. No walk-ins will be allowed.
- Please do not to turn up early for your appointment as there is no waiting area;
- Please also come on your own, if able to do so and call us if you are running late;
- You are required to wear a face covering while inside the building, unless you have a medical exemption;
- Please also make sure that you use the hand sanitisers located at the entrance to the building;
- You must comply with the social distancing markers put in place and you should not enter the building until instructed to do so;
- If you are feeling unwell or have Covid-19 symptoms or anyone in your household has symptoms, please do not come into the building. Please contact us to rearrange your appointment instead.
- Staff have the right to refuse to serve you if you are showing symptoms of Covid-19.
Appointments are not required for the Dundee House cash office. However, all visitors to the cash office must comply with the other safety guidelines above.
The opening hours for Dundee House will be Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm. Please note that, apart from the above services, Dundee House remains closed to the public and also to Council employees, apart from limited numbers of identified staff who cannot work from home.
Members of the public should be aware that the East & West District Offices will remain closed to the public until further notice.
Young People Helped to be Career ReadyDundee City Council has again supported the Career Ready initiative by giving five young people...
Businesses encouraged to take part in local card schemeBusinesses in Dundee are being invited to join the new ?Scotland Loves Local? service, a national...