When you use our 'Pay Online' services, your card details are never available to the Council nor are they stored on any of our servers. We use a secure web site called Paypoint to take your payment details.
How your data gets to us
All of our 'Pay Online' pages have SSL encryption. Your browser will confirm this by showing a closed padlock icon (or similar) in its toolbar or status bar. Encryption effectively prevents your data being intercepted when you submit it to this web site's servers. Authorised Council staff will also retrieve the data using SSL encryption.
Making a payment online is easy and it's faster and cheaper than paying in cash or by the cheque in the post method. Why not let Jamie show you in this short 90 second video just how easy it is to pay your Council Tax online.
You can pay:
- Blue Badge
- Community Charge
- Consolidated Revenues Debt
- Council Tax
- Council Tax Online Direct Debit Mandate
- Council Invoices
- Dog Fouling Fixed Penalty Payment
- Fly Tipping Fixed Penalty Payment
- Housing Benefit Overpayments
- Litter Fixed Penalty Payment
- Noise Fixed Penalty Payment
- Non-domestic Rates
- Non-domestic Rates Online Direct Debit Mandate
- Parking Fines (Penalty Charge Notice)
- Public Health Fixed Penalty Payment
- Public Nuisance Fixed Penalty Payments
- Rent (Dundee City Council tenants)
- Smoking Fixed Penalty Payment
- Tobacco Control Fixed Penalty Payment
We only accept:
- Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Maestro, Solo and Connect Card
Please note: Payments made on a credit card are subject to a 1.5% surcharge.
We hope this will save you time as you will no longer have to visit Council offices to pay these bills. If you have not used this payment method before please click visit the first time user area of this website for further information.