Equality Outcomes and Mainstreaming Reports content
The Equality Act 2010 (Specific Duties) (Scotland) Regulations 2012 placed a duty on Dundee City Council and Dundee Education Authority to publish Mainstreaming Equality reports by 30 April 2013 and to report every two years after that on progress. It also requires public authorities to publish a fresh set of equality outcomes every four years.
In April 2013, Dundee City Council published its first bi-annual Mainstreaming Equality Report. Our bi-annual report contains:
- A mainstreaming report
- A report on progress made towards achieving equality outcomes.
- Annual employee information together with details of the progress made in gathering and using the information to better meet the duty.
- Updated gender pay gap information.
- Download the Mainstreaming Equality Progress Report 2019 (766KK MS Word doc)
- Download the Equality Outcomes 2017-2021 (80KB PDF)
- Download the Maintstreaming Equality Progress Report 2015-17 (967KB PDF)
- Download the Mainstreaming Equality Progress Report 2013-15 (299KB PDF)
Employee Equality Monitoring
The Equality Act 2010 (Specific Duties) (Scotland) Regulations 2012 requires all listed public authorities to take steps to gather information on the composition of the authorities workforce and information on recruitment, development and retention of employees relating to the relevant protected characteristics.
- Download the Employee Equality Monitoring Report 2019 (237KB PDF)
Mainstreaming Equality Programme Report 2017 Summary in British Sign Language (BSL)
For further information on Dundee City Council's Equality and Diversity please contact: