Council Advice Services

Council Advice Services container

Council Advice Services content

Withdrawal of Universal Credit £20 uplift and the rising cost of living - help is at hand from your local Council services. Find out more here.

Council Advice Services and the Scottish Welfare Fund continue to provide essential services throughout the COVID - 19 crisis. Note that the services are working via telephone and email but are still able to provide help and assistance as normal.

Please telephone 01382 431188 and select the correct service as detailed below:

For Scottish Welfare Fund press 1
For Council Advice Services press 2
For DEEAP Energy Advice press 3

Also for more information on changes to Social Security Benefits and what to claim during the COVID 19 pandemic please see here. This leaflet gives up to date information on what to claim during the Coronavirus outbreak and also gives contact details for Council Advice Services, Dundee Citizens Advice Bureau and Brooksbank Centre and Services.

Council Advice Services

Council Advice Services (CAS) is a service combining three of Dundee City Council advice teams:  Welfare Rights, CONNECT Welfare Reform and Dundee Energy Efficiency Advice Project (DEEAP).

The service will provide advice and assistance with:

  • Money Advice
  • Debts
  • Benefits
  • Energy Advice and much more

Our friendly professional officers can offer help and support to assist you by telephone at present.

Act Now!  Call us on 01382 431188 (option 2)

DEEAP logo
Welfare Rights logo