CLD Adult Literacies works with individuals and groups in learning and personal development by providing targeted specialist support for those with low levels of literacy, numeracy and digital skills.
The literacies team can help you develop skills and confidence in dealing with issues that everyday life throws at you...
- dealing with official letters
- getting your point of view across
- using a mobile phone
- putting things down on paper
- searching for information
- tips on spelling
- online applications
- working out change or payments
- organising yourself for important meetings
- overcoming feelings of panic, stress or embarrassment
- coping with dyslexia
- helping with the kids' homework
- getting online to access services or keep up to date with yout claimant commitment
So it's more than just reading, writing and numbers.
How to get Involved