- dealing with official letters
- getting your point of view across
- using a mobile phone
- putting things down on paper
- finding the information you're looking for
- tips on spelling
- online applications
- working out change or payments
- organising yourself for important meetings
- overcoming feelings of panic, stress or embarrassment
- coping with dyslexia
- helping with the kids' homework
- keeping up to date with your claimant commitment
So it's more than just reading, writing and numbers.
How to get Involved
The Literacies Team can meet with you at a neighbourhood venue that suits you or at Mitchell Street Centre. Email email@example.com or call us on 01382 435844 or text 07930533222.