If you are homeless or are likely to become homeless within the next two months you should get advice straight away.
You can call our 24 hour Homeless Advice Line 0800 633 5843 (freephone from any landline) or contact the Lily Walker Centre (the Council's homeless reception point) at:
105 Ann Street,
Dundee DD3 7TG Map
Tel: 01382 432001 (24hrs)
We have published a booklet with details of accommodation providers and contact details of where to get good information and advice. You can download a copy of 'Homeless in Dundee - Your Guide to Accommodation and Services' here or you can pick one up from the Lily Walker Centre or any District Housing Office.
- Dundee's Homeless Service
- Your rights
- Confidentiality Policy
- Temporary accommodation
- The assessment process
- Are you homeless?
- Are you vulnerable and in priority need?
- Are you intentionally homeless?
- Do you have a local connection to Dundee?
- Notification and decision of your homeless assessment
- Your right to a review of your homeless decision
- Homeless standards
- Domestic abuse
- Homelessness Strategy 2008-2012
- Homeless Agency Directory
- Dundee Homefinder Service
- Telling it like it is - Summary report from a Youth Consultation event
- Complying with Section 11 of the Homelessness etc. (Scotland) Act 2003