16 Campfield Square
Details16 Campfield Square
73.02 sq.m (786 sq.ft)
3 Old Hawkhill
3 Old Hawkhill
LocationBroughty Ferry lies four miles east of Dundee City Centre along the riverfront. The town offers individual boutiques, art and craft shops, fine eateries, coffee shops and bars, set out in the spacious streets with an award winning beach.
- The subjects comprise a well presented ground floor retail unit forming part of a parade of similar units of varying sizes under a flat roof.
- Internally, the subjects are fitted for the present occupiers salon / barber shop business, however could be readily reconfigured to suit individual tenants needs. They are laid out to provide a main open plan sales area to the front with additional staff accommodation, storage and single toilet to the rear.
- The unit overlooks the car park, under a canopy and benefits from a large display window, single pedestrian entrance and steel roller shutter doors.
- Car parking is available to the front of the unit with loading access also available via a service road to the rear.
- We have measured the premises in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice to be as follows:-
- Ground Floor ' 72.99 sq. m (786 sq. ft)
Other Relevant Information
- The premises are currently entered in the Valuation Roll with a Rateable Value as follows:-
- Shop ' £15,900
- Qualifying occupiers may benefit from 25% rates relief under the Small Business Bonus Scheme.