Round 4 of the UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) Dundee is now open for applications.
Applications are invited for the following interventions:
- S5: Support for arts, cultural, heritage and creative activities, projects and facilities and institutions
- S11: Funding to support relevant feasibility studies - supporting future capital investment in visitor infrastructure
- S18: Investing in enterprise infrastructure and employment/innovation site development projects - facilities for use by multiple micro, small, and medium sized enterprises
- S36: Support for local areas to fund local skills needs - intermediate and higher-level digital skills
How to apply
Before submitting a bid, applicants must:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest opportunity, with the name of the applicant organisation, project name, chosen intervention and approximate funding request.
- Read both the full generic guidance and intervention specific guidance which explains the types of projects which will be funded in this round of UKSPF Dundee. Details in the guidance include eligibility criteria, available budget, match funding requirements, eligible/ineligible costs and project objectives
To apply, please complete the application form via the UKSPF Dundee online portal. Once the application has been submitted, the applicant must fill out and send the UKSPF Dundee supplementary information document (below) to email@example.com
All projects and activities must take place within the Dundee City Council boundary.
The application window will close at 5pm on Tuesday 5th March 2024. Applications received after this time will not be considered for this call. There will be future funding calls throughout the lifetime of the programme.
Dundee City Council may contact the applicant for further information during the assessment period.
Please keep an eye on this page and the DCC External Funding X (formerly known as Twitter) account for further updates.
- UKSPF Dundee generic guidance
- UKSPF Dundee S5 specific guidance
- UKSPF Dundee S11 generic guidance
- UKSPF Dundee S18 specific guidance
- UKSPF Dundee S36 specific guidance
- UKSPF Dundee supplementary information
- UKSPF Dundee outputs and outcomes
- UKSPF Dundee R4 application questions
The UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) is a three year £2.6 billion UK-wide fund launched in April 2022 as a domestic replacement to the EU Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF). It is a core component of the UK Government’s Levelling Up agenda.
Dundee City Council has been allocated £5,608,964 to invest in local projects until March 2025. This is broken down into £4.6m for core UKSPF funding, and £968,616 for Multiply, the national adult numeracy programme. The core funding will be targeted at three main investment areas:
- Communities and Place
- Supporting Local Business
- People and Skills
An Investment Plan was submitted to the UK Government on 1 August 2022 setting out a vision for the interventions which would be prioritised for support from the UK Shared Prosperity Fund. It was approved in December 2022.
If you have any questions please contact the funding team at firstname.lastname@example.org