Tenders and Contracts
Public Sector procurement reform across Scotland was set up in 2006 following John McClelland's Report "Review of Public Procurement in Scotland". Further information on this programme can be found on the Scottish Government website.
The key priorities stated by the Scottish Procurement and commercial directorate are :
- Maximising efficiency and collaboration
- Delivering and demonstrating real cash savings across the public sector
- Improving access to public sector contracts, particularly for SME's
- Embedding sustainable procurement at the heart of the reform agenda
- Dundee City Council Annual Procurement Report 2018 (1.37MB PDF)
- Dundee City Council Procurement Strategy 2018-2020 (856KB PDF)
Dundee City Council's Procurement process delivers contracts which are either advertised via Public Contracts Scotland or via a number of national contracts which include Scottish Procurement national contracts open to all public bodies, Scotland Excel the Centre of Procurement Expertise for Scotland's local government sector, and the Tayside Procurement Consortium which is a local collaboration across Tayside placing contracts on behalf of Angus Council, Dundee City Council and Perth and Kinross Council.
Contact can be made with the Corporate Procurement Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Procurement Manager
Tel: 01382 433860
Floor 4, Dundee House
50 North Lindsay Street
Dundee, DD1 1NZ