Noise: Acoustic Consultants

Noise: Acoustic Consultants container

Noise: Acoustic Consultants content

As noise is a specialist area of work, we would expect that when the submission of a noise impact assessment is required, that this will be done by a competent person. In terms of noise assessments, a competent person is expected to have suitable qualifications on the assessment of noise and / or building acoustics. Membership of a professional body such as the Institute of Acoustics, or the Association of Noise Consultants is expected.

Details of acoustic consultants can be find on the Institute of Acoustics and Association of Noise Consultants websites.


Tel: 01382 433710 Option 5