Dundee City Archives hold a collection of acquired maps and of plans which were used by the City Engineer and other officials. The City Engineer’s series often show evidence of wear and tear and annotations but can be very useful for that very reason.
- Survey by James Collie
- Ordnance Survey Maps 1871 and 1901
- Town Details, Ordnance Survey Forfarshire
- Slum Dwellings - photo gallery
- Newtyle and Coupar Angus Railway Company - photo gallery of cashbook
- Proposals by James Thomson, City Engineer - photo gallery
Archive & Record Centre
21 City Square
Dundee DD1 3BY
Tel: 01382 434494
Fax: 01382 434666
To view other maps of old Dundee, please visit Dundee Local History Map Collection.