Customer Services and IT content
Head of Customer Services & I.T.
Customer Services and IT provide the following:-
- Administration, billing and collection of Council Tax, (including Domestic Water and Sewerage charges on behalf of Scottish Water)
- Administration of Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction
- Administration of Non Domestic Rates
- Helpful advice on the matters listed above, as well as many other services, from our Customer Services Team.
- Information Technology (IT)
Alternatively, you can request leaflets by phoning 01382 431205 (if you are calling from a library using the free-phone service, please dial 1205).