Laura Fairlie is the Private Landlord Support Officer of an innovative project that has recently been launched in Dundee. The project, which is a joint partnership between The Oak Foundation, Dundee City Council and Shelter Scotland, means that landlords across Dundee now have access to a free resource of good practice and advice.
- A resource for Private Landlords across the city to access free advice on good practice and legislative requirements
- Access to other useful services and organisations
- Dissemination of useful information and resources
- Guidance with accessing efficiency improvements
- Liaison with tenants to help them access any necessary support or income maximisation
Private Landlord Checklist - A step-by-step guide to renting out your property.
Houses in Multiple Occupation Factsheet - A snapshot of the main requirements for becoming a HMO landlord
Private Landlord 'checking out' guide - A handy guide to help the checking out process run as smoothly as possible.
Laura Fairlie, Private Landlord Support Officer
Tel: 07496685928 or 01382 433236
Private Sector Services Unit
3 City Square
Dundee DD1 3BA